Plaid About You
1. Apply one coat of China Glaze DOPE TAUPE and allow it to dry.
2. Using China Glaze Y’ALL RED-Y FOR THIS? paint a thick horizontal bar across the top of the nail just below the tip.
3. Using the PAINT IT BLACK striper, thinly outline the bar. Next, paint two thin vertical lines on the right side of the nail from top to bottom.
4. Using the BEST IN SNOW striper, paint a slightly thicker vertical line on the left side of the nail. Next, paint an equally thick horizontal line across the bottom of the nail above the cuticle.
5. Lastly, using the PAINT IT BLACK striper, paint a thin horizontal line right above the white stripe.
6. Finish with China Glaze FAST FORWARD TOP COAT to protect your design.