Embrace your sexy villain inside with our Halloween collection of lacquers and press-ons, inspired by most fabulous female villains of all time. Channel their wicked ways in sinister shades of fuchsia, purple, red, lime, black, white …and nefarious nail tips like spider webs and bone-chilling skeletons. Why does it feel so good being bad?
- Apply Strong Adhesion Base coat to all 10 nails.
- Roll polish between your palms back and forth for 30 seconds to mix color
To prevent applying too thick, remove excess from the stem and brush, by wiping brush on the sides of the bottle neck
- Hold brush at a slight angle above nail for 2 seconds, allowing nail polish to travel down to the tip of the brush
- Touch the polish down in the center of the nail, slightly away from the cuticle
- Gently push the brush up towards the cuticle, right below the base line and gently glide down nail towards the free edge in a single straight swipe motion
- Lift the brush and repeat on each side of the nail plate, following the same single swipe motion to cover the length of the nail.
- Apply 1st coat of polish to all 10 nails
- Apply second coat of polish in the same process
- Seal the free edge of the nail by running the brush along the tip of the nail plate to ensure longer wear
- Wait 2 minutes to apply Fast Forward Top Coat. This will insure the last layer is completely dry and will not create streaks when applying the top coat.
- Detail the surrounding skin with a cuticle stick and polish remover if color gets on the skin
Allow Top Coat to dry completely prior to applying cuticle oil to condition the cuticles and nails
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. External Use Only. Keep off skin. CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.