You glow, girl! Make a seriously illuminated statement with our glow-in-the-dark lacquer!
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners is a professional - level nail enamel made with a special balance of polymers and resins that combine to create a nail lacquer that is long lasting, chip - resistant and resistant to color and shine fading. Will not thicken in the bottle, no thinners necessary.
Our New Brush is a Stroke of Genius!
• 36% more fibers
• Amplified holding power with maximum precision and control
• More coverage in fewer brush strokes
Free of: Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde/ Formalehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate.
• Apply Strong Adhesion Base coat to all 10 nails.
• Roll polish between your palms back and forth for 30 seconds to mix color
• To prevent applying too thick, remove excess from the stem and brush, by wiping brush on the sides of the bottle neck
• Hold brush at a slight angle above nail for 2 seconds, allowing nail polish to travel down to the tip of the brush
• Touch the polish down in the center of the nail, slightly away from the cuticle
• Gently push the brush up towards the cuticle, right below the base line and gently glide down nail towards the free edge in a single straight swipe motion
• Lift the brush and repeat on each side of the nail plate, following the same single swipe motion to cover the length of the nail.
• Apply 1st coat of polish to all 10 nails
• Apply second coat of polish in the same process
• Seal the free edge of the nail by running the brush along the tip of the nail plate to ensure longer wear
• Wait 2 minutes to apply Ghoulish Glow Top Coat. This will insure the last layer is completely dry and will not create streaks when applying the top coat.
• Post Tips
• Detail the surrounding skin with a cuticle stick and polish remover if color gets on the skin
• Allow Top Coat to dry completely prior to applying cuticle oil to condition the cuticles and nails
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep off skin.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.