The best revenge is looking good—this enchanting orange shimmer makes sure you do just that!
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners is a professional-level nail enamel made with a special balance of polymers and resins that combine to create a nail lacquer that is long lasting, chip - resistant and resistant to color and shine fading. Will not thicken in the bottle, no thinners necessary.
Free of: Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde/ Formalehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate
Our New Brush is a Stroke of Genius:
• 36% more fibers
• Amplified holding power with maximum precision and control
• More coverage in fewer brush strokes
- Apply Strong Adhesion Base coat to all 10 nails.
- Roll polish between your palms back and forth for 30 seconds to mix and warm up color
- To prevent applying too thick, remove excess from the stem and brush by wiping brush on the sides of the bottle neck
- Hold brush at a slight angle above nail for 2 seconds, allowing nail polish to travel down to the tip of the brush
- Touch the polish down in the center of the nail, slightly away from the cuticle
- Gently push the brush up towards the cuticle, right below the base line and gently glide down nail towards the free edge in a single straight swipe motion
- Lift the brush and repeat on each side of the nail plate, following the same single swipe motion to cover the length of the nail.
- Apply 1st coat of polish to all 10 nails
- Apply second coat of polish in the same process
- Seal the free edge of the nail by running the brush along the tip of the nail plate to ensure longer wear
- Wait 2 minutes to apply Fast Forward Top Coat. This will insure the last layer is completely dry and will not create streaks when applying the top coat.
- Detail the surrounding skin with a cuticle stick and polish remover if color gets on the skin
- Allow Top Coat to dry completely prior to applying cuticle oil to condition the cuticles and nails
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. External Use Only. Keep off skin.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.