Can’t wait to slay on vacay? Get ready with these beach-beckoning crèmes. Inspired by the sultry orange sunsets, cool blue skies and coastal surf of California. This collection is your ticket to endless dreams, instant friendships and good times.
China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners is a professional - level nail enamel made with a special balance of polymers and resins that combine to create a nail lacquer that is long lasting, chip - resistant and resistant to color and shine fading. Will not thicken in the bottle, no thinners necessary.
- Simplified formula, superior results
- Increased flexibility
- Maximum protection with minimum chipping
- Highest shine
- Fast dry time
- Free of: Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde/Formalehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate
Our New Brush is a Stroke of Genius:
- 36% more fibers
- Amplified holding power with maximum precision and control
- More coverage in fewer brush strokes
Finish: Creamsicle Crème
Size: 0.5 fl oz
- Apply Strong Adhesion Base coat to all 10 nails.
- Roll polish between your palms back and forth for 30 seconds to mix and warm up color
- To prevent applying too thick, remove excess from the stem and brush by wiping brush on the sides of the bottle neck
- Hold brush at a slight angle above nail for 2 seconds, allowing nail polish to travel down to the tip of the brush
- Touch the polish down in the center of the nail, slightly away from the cuticle
- Gently push the brush up towards the cuticle, right below the base line and gently glide down nail towards the free edge in a single straight swipe motion
- Lift the brush and repeat on each side of the nail plate, following the same single swipe motion to cover the length of the nail.
- Apply 1st coat of polish to all 10 nails
- Apply second coat of polish in the same process
- Seal the free edge of the nail by running the brush along the tip of the nail plate to ensure longer wear
- Wait 2 minutes to apply Fast Forward Top Coat. This will insure the last layer is completely dry and will not create streaks when applying the top coat.
- Detail the surrounding skin with a cuticle stick and polish remover if color gets on the skin
- Allow Top Coat to dry completely prior to applying cuticle oil to condition the cuticles and nails
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. External Use Only. Keep off skin.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.