Dippin’ Dots x China Glaze have swirled their tastes and talents to create a rainbow of frosty bright lacquer shades that will leave you ice screaming for more! Dip into the frosty fun of neon shimmering pinks, yellows, limes and fun-fetti whites, inspired by the flavors of the original beaded ice cream. Scoop ‘em up now!"
- Prep Nails then apply Strong Adhesion Base coat to all 10 nails.
- To properly mix color pigment roll polish between your palms back and forth for 30 seconds.
- Remove excess from the stem and brush, by wiping brush on the sides of the bottle neck
- Hold brush at a slight angle above nail for 2 seconds, allowing nail polish to travel down to the tip of the brush
- Apply polish center of the nail bed, slightly away from the cuticle
- Use a Single Striaght Swipe motion towards the cuticle, right below the base line and gently glide down nail towards the free edge, repeat twice.
- Wait 2 minutes to apply Fast Forward Top Coat to insure the last layer is completely dry and will not create streaks.
- Detail the surrounding skin with a cuticle stick and polish remover if color gets on the skin
Allow Top Coat to dry completely prior to applying cuticle oil to condition the cuticles and nails
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. External Use Only. Keep off skin. CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Avoid heat or flame.