Maple Sugar - Contains natural AHAs Malic and Tartaric Acid to help slough away dead skin cells; exfoliating properties, leaving the skin much softer and radiant.
Orange - Contains mainly citric acid and some malic acid, AHA exfoliate known for their skin renewing properties via exfoliation; contains carbohydrates, aka sugars (mostly glucose, fructose, and sucrose, but also some bigger polysaccharides such as pectin) giving the ingredient some moisturizing properties.
Lemon - Contains citric acid that can help exfoliate away dead skin cells; helps to make skin extra soft and smooths.
Sugar Cane - Removes dead and dry skin cells from the outer layers of the skin; allows skin to become more uniform in its appearance and develop a radiant glow.
• Easy-to-use applicator
• Mess-free formula
• Softens and removes dead skin cells.
• Prevents cuticles from snagging or getting caught.
• Gives the illusion of longer nails.
1. Massage into cuticles and leave on for 2-3 minutes.
2. Use a cuticle pusher to push back cuticles, then wash hands thoroughly with soap.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid contact with eyes.If product gets into eyes, ﬂush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists contact a physician.
Do not apply to broken skin. If irritation develops, wash off immediately.